Mae Brooks and her team are putting the human back in human resources at the Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board. Hired as the board’s director of Human Resources in June of 2016, Brooks has been working to redefine the relationship between her department and the parks’ 500-plus fulltime and 1,200-plus seasonal employees.
- Meek Mill calls for criminal justice reform
- Mae Brooks, HR Director, Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board
- Prepare to Prosper
- Got juice?
- Warrant and reward issued in killing of activist Tyrone Williams
- Bethesda Baptist Church celebrates pastor’s 25 years of service
- Lawsuit claims U.S. government illegally cut off teen pregnancy prevention funding
- Mental Health Month highlights need for crisis services