Details for MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL - ANOKA, MN
$25.22 - $37.16 /hourly; $52,659 - $77,590 annually
Relocation reimbursement available, plus hiring incentive up to $2,500!
Anoka-Metro Regional Treatment Center (AMRTC) is seeking talented Mental Health Professionals to join our team. Operated by the Minnesota Department of Human Services, AMRTC is an inpatient psychiatric hospital serving adults with mental illness in a large, campus-based setting. Located just north of the Twin Cities metro area, this modern facility offers person-centered adult mental health care in a pleasant environment enjoyed by patients and employees alike.
• Service delivery includes individual and group therapies, participation as an active member of the treatment team, and involvement in performance improvement and program development.
• Work in concert with doctoral psychologists to assure that client interventions reflect the expressed goals of clients and accurate assessment of client strengths and needs.
• Through guidance with doctoral psychologists, provide mentoring and educational experiences to staff to enhance the program’s clinical capacity.
• Provide leadership and organization to a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to establishing and maintaining active treatment.
The State of Minnesota offers an excellent employee benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental insurance with affordable dependent coverage, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or closely related field from an accredited program; AND
• Licensure to practice in Minnesota as a Licensed Psychologist (LP), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC).
Apply online by TUESDAY, MAY 1st at
www.mn.gov/careers, search for job ID# 18596
HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE APPLICATION & WEBSITE?
Contact the helpdesk at 651-259-3637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit http://www.mn.gov/mmb/careers/applicant-help.
Our mission as an employer is to actively recruit, welcome and support a workforce, which is diverse and inclusive of people who are underrepresented in the development of state policies, programs and practices, so that we can support the success and growth of all people who call Minnesota home.