The event will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Tuesday, May 24, at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Services will be geared to residents impacted by the storm and will include:
• Emergency assistance such as financial assistance, Food Support replacement, clothing vouchers and emergency supplies.
• Housing and shelter resources.
• Mental health care for dealing with the after effects of a traumatic event.
• Legal assistance for issues related to the storm, such as understanding your rights if your rental property is no longer habitable.
• Basic health care, including help with lost medications.
• Voice mail set ups, internet and phones.
• Parent resources, such as crisis nursery and help from Minneapolis Public Schools to keep children in school.
• Identification assistance for lost birth certificates, driver's licenses or other identification.
Bus transportation to Project Connect will be provided with trips every half hour from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (the last bus from the Convention Center will leave at 2:30) from three locations:
* The Family Assistance Center at 1025 Broadway St. NE
* Pilot City at 1315 Penn Ave. N.
* Cub Foods at 701 W. Broadway
* Northwest corner of Penn and Lowry avenues