(NewsUSA) - As warm weather approaches, so does wedding season, and family-focused entertainment network UP TV heads down the aisle with a pair of new, unscripted series set to debut this summer.
(StatePoint) An engagement ring is at once a symbol of love and commitment and also a reflection of a woman’s personal style. For the engaged-to-be who hasn’t quite determined the perfect sparkler for herself, articulating an engagement ring style can seem challenging.
- Mae Brooks, HR Director, Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board
- Meek Mill calls for criminal justice reform
- Got juice?
- St. Paul announces Oct. 1 start for All-In citywide garbage service
- Warrant and reward issued in killing of activist Tyrone Williams
- Pan-Africanism discussed during Malcolm X Justice and Peace Lecture Series
- Bethesda Baptist Church celebrates pastor’s 25 years of service
- Celebrating 65 years of marriage; they say let’s do it again
- Wells Fargo commits to $60 billion in lending for Black homebuyers
- Lauren Hunter working to diversify DHS
Al and his guests explore the concept of 'Moral Injury', with first hand experiences and discussion. With: Col. USA, Ret. David Rabb, U.S. Army Reserve, Commander 113th Medical Detachment , Combat Stress Control. Resmaa Menakem, MSW, LICSW, S.E.P. Dr. BraVada Akinsanya, Licensed Clinical Psy…