(StatePoint) While book lovers sometimes turn to digital for their literature fix, when it comes to coffee table books, print rules. Coffee table books are not only sources of knowledge, but also high impact art statements. For this reason, they make great holiday gifts.
(StatePoint) It’s the gift-giving season and rather than give generic presents to everyone you love, consider thoughtful items that will make their lives easier and hobbies more fulfilling.
(StatePoint) Add joy to the holiday season with exciting books for kids. Think about choices focusing on STEAM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) that encourage the pursuit for knowledge and offer opportunities for immersive, learning experiences.
(StatePoint) More babies are born in September than any other month of the year, and if there are a lot of new babies in your life, you may be wondering what the best gifts are to welcome them into the world. Remember, many babies will be inundated with onesies which they will quickly outgro…
- Mae Brooks, HR Director, Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board
- Meek Mill calls for criminal justice reform
- St. Paul announces Oct. 1 start for All-In citywide garbage service
- Got juice?
- Warrant and reward issued in killing of activist Tyrone Williams
- Pan-Africanism discussed during Malcolm X Justice and Peace Lecture Series
- Bethesda Baptist Church celebrates pastor’s 25 years of service
- Celebrating 65 years of marriage; they say let’s do it again
- Wells Fargo commits to $60 billion in lending for Black homebuyers
- Lauren Hunter working to diversify DHS
Al and his guests explore the concept of 'Moral Injury', with first hand experiences and discussion. With: Col. USA, Ret. David Rabb, U.S. Army Reserve, Commander 113th Medical Detachment , Combat Stress Control. Resmaa Menakem, MSW, LICSW, S.E.P. Dr. BraVada Akinsanya, Licensed Clinical Psy…