Yesterday, another Black man was killed by law enforcement officers during an encounter over a minor offense. I say another, because we haven’t even gotten halfway through the trial of Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd, we haven’t arrested the killer of Breonna Taylor, we’re still…
The White House on Tuesday released a fact sheet on President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, noting that millions of main street small businesses are struggling to make ends meet in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic crisis.
The YMCA is partnering with Minnesota Safe Streets, a community-based organization focused on providing boots on the ground and coordinating efforts with local law enforcement agencies, to reduce violence and create safe, thriving neighborhoods.
- Education committee considers bill to increase school integration
- Bill gives $7.8 million for civil unrest response
- MnDot seeks authentic, intentional engagement with African and African American residents along the Hwy 252/I94 Corridor
- Legislation headed to House Floor ‘takes down the temperature’ in traffi c stops, sponsor says
- Minnesota faces its racism
- The ‘thin blue line’ kills
- Why this trial was different
- Race was not an issue in trial