Mae Brooks and her team are putting the human back in human resources at the Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board. Hired as the board’s director of Human Resources in June of 2016, Brooks has been working to redefine the relationship between her department and the parks’ 500-plus fulltime and 1,200-plus seasonal employees.
- Aesthetically It!
- Classy and trashy sisters square off in fish-out-of-water comedy, ‘Nobody's Fool’
- Porter to perform with Minnesota Orchestra: Gregory Porter gets personal with new album; covers of Nat ‘King’ Cole
- Morris Day to perform at halftime of Timberwolves game on Nov. 16
- DeShun ‘Springs’ Patterson joins the Globetrotters
- Buffalo soldier, 98, recalls racial progress, setbacks
- Movember: It’s more than an excuse to grow out your mustache
- Help is available to navigate Medicare enrollment changes