Mae Brooks and her team are putting the human back in human resources at the Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board. Hired as the board’s director of Human Resources in June of 2016, Brooks has been working to redefine the relationship between her department and the parks’ 500-plus fulltime and 1,200-plus seasonal employees.
- Larry McKenzie to receive NABC Guardians of the Game Award for Education
- Ecolab vice president Gail Peterson inducted into the executive leadership council
- Attorney General Ellison opposes move to delay protecting people from payday lenders
- New Medicare Advantage enrollment period ends March 31
- Comcast formally launches Afro and Cleo, two new Black-centric networks
- Leslie Barlow examines ethnicity in the family dynamic in new collection
- Bush Foundation selects 2019 Bush Fellows
- Have you seen our missing Black girls?