Details for Join our team as a State of Minnesota employee!
Anoka Metro Regional Treatment Center (AMRTC) is an inpatient psychiatric hospital serving adults with mental illness in a large, campus-based setting. Located just north of the Twin Cities metro area, this modern facility offers person-centered adult mental health care in a pleasant environment enjoyed by patients and employees alike.
We currently have a variety of full-time, part-time, and intermittent (on-call) opportunities available:
- Direct Support Specialist (Job ID# 21452)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Job ID# 1643)
- Mental Health Program Asst (Job ID# 22946)
- Mental Health Professional (Job ID# 18596)
- Registered Nurse (Job ID# 1367)
- RN Department Manager (Job ID# 18560)
The State of Minnesota offers an excellent employee benefits package and many of these positions are eligible for a hiring bonus up to $2,500!
See full details and apply online at www.mn.gov/careers
Search by Job ID# listed above