Details for Regional Substance Use Disorder Administrator
$29.58 - $43.99 /hourly; $61,763 - $91,851 /annually
Relocation expense reimbursement available!
Mental Health & Substance Abuse Treatment Services (MHSATS) has an opening for a Regional Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Administrator to cover the northwest portion of the state. This position will provide direction, supervision and oversight of substance abuse specialty treatment within integrated behavioral health services for facilities located in Greater Minnesota. Responsibilities of the Regional SUD Administrator will include:
• Establish, enhance, and assure the clinical competency of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (LADCs) as part of an integrated behavioral health team operating in hospital and residential programs;
• Provide clinical leadership in establishing and sustaining a high level of program fidelity to integrated dual disorder treatment (IDDT) standards;
• Standardize quality practices, and ensure core competencies for LADC department members;
• Provide positive leadership across the facilities and represent substance use disorder specialists at policy and planning meetings;
• Assure that behavioral health services focusing on integrated treatment of substance use disorders are performed according to the standards of The Joint Commission (TJC) and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS).
Why Work For Us
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Master's degree in clinical psychology, social work or other clinical field of study;
• Licensed to practice in the State of Minnesota as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC); or be currently licensed to practice as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor in another jurisdiction and must obtain licensure in Minnesota prior to appointment;
• Three years of professional experience providing clinical services in a chemical dependency/substance abuse or behavior health care setting.
Apply online by MONDAY, MAY 14th at
www.mn.gov/careers, search for job ID# 18651
HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE APPLICATION & WEBSITE?
Contact the helpdesk at 651-259-3637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit http://www.mn.gov/mmb/careers/applicant-help.
Our mission as an employer is to actively recruit, welcome and support a workforce, which is diverse and inclusive of people who are underrepresented in the development of state policies, programs and practices, so that we can support the success and growth of all people who call Minnesota home.