(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
- ‘A police riot’
- From NFL to NFL: Tyler Johnson is Northside For Life
- 6 tips every holiday baker needs to know
- Sorting Through the Research on Aspirin
- Corey Day named Biden's Minnesota senior advisor
- 6 Reasons to Use Infographics as Part of Your Content Strategy
- Inhumane conditions, violence and death represent everyday life at Mississippi’s Parchman prison
- Valerie Jensen named St. Paul’s director of Human Rights & Equal Economic Opportunity
- Creating your narrative
- Honoring a living legend
Body camera footage taken from an Aug. 11, 2019 incident involving a domestic disturbance call that resulted in three family members being tasered and alleging police misconduct.