(StatePoint) Nearly 70 percent of all car sales are used vehicles, thanks to the rising costs of new cars and the increasing quality of their used counterparts. While buying a previously owned vehicle makes the best financial sense in a lot of cases, experts say there are some things to keep…
(NewsUSA) - You may be surprised to learn that, when asked to consider the items they can't live without, Americans rank toothpaste and their toothbrush almost as important as the internet and cell phones, according to a recent study.
(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib launch the ‘Squad Victory Fund’
- Rep. Omar Introduces bill to criminalize violence against protesters
- Additional mortgage-relief options available to homeowners facing hardship due to COVID-19
- What makes a ‘wave’ of disease? An epidemiologist explains
- Black Lives Matter street mural coming to Plymouth Avenue
- Absentee voting for 2020 primary election is open
- U of M Press releases “Reading for Racial Justice” digital collection for free Summer reading
- Walker Art Center presents "Creative Black Music at the Walker: Selections from the Archives"
- Big Mac racism at McDonald’s
- In Minnesota, climate is getting warmer and wetter