(NAPSI)—When cars are sold, recalled, stolen or involved in accidents, you may hear references to the VIN; that is, the Vehicle Identification Number. Many data registries use the VIN to record details of the vehicle’s history. Before you buy a used car, do a VIN lookup to get the vehicle hi…
(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season for shopping, and not just for presents to put under the tree. Many people shop for new cars this time of year, and for good reason.
(StatePoint) Youâ€™ve probably heard that smart technology is going to change the driving experience to make it safer and more convenient. But if youâ€™re not in the market for a new car, you may have assumed these developments wonâ€™t apply to you any time soon.
(StatePoint) Car shopping? One important factor to consider is what each manufacturerâ€™s warranty covers and how long the coverage lasts, as well as whether youâ€™re going to purchase additional coverage through a vehicle service contract.
(StatePoint) Todayâ€™s cars are packed with impressive features. Stability control. Ride assist. Ever-more-powerful engines. But no matter what technology makes its way into your car -- itâ€™s your tires that connect it to the road, making their construction and maintenance critical for safe…
- Paige Reynolds diversifying the Minnesota Opera and its audience
- White supremacists convicted for threatening to kill Rep. Maxine Waters
- Is Your Data Safe? New Trends to Watch Out For
- Ten middle school age children are eligible to win $1,000: OneUnited Bank announces ‘I Got Bank’ youth financial literacy contest
- Dr. Theresa Battle to head Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191
- Historian John Wright was instrumental in 1969 Morrill Hall takeover by AAAC
- Greater Twin Cities United Way presents $14 million in grant awards to local nonprofits
- Brigadier Gen. Carol Eggert: commanding Comcast corporate initiative to eliminate the digital divide
- Emerging Black-led Credit Union, Village Financial Cooperative, forms partnership with Square and City of Minneapolis
- Habitat for Humanity offers mortgage program for first-time homebuyers