(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
(NAPSI)—Many drivers may feel that they don’t have the time or money to address vehicle repairs immediately, but beware: Ignoring some repairs can get you pulled over and even ticketed.
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
- Community mourns the loss of scholar athlete Eric Jones
- African American music museum hosts call for entries to feature original art installations
- De’Sean Jones & Detroit Music Factory comes to Walker West
- Attorney General Ellison once again leads fight to protect Liberians from deportation
- Harrison Neighborhood Association faces displacement due to Minneapolis Public Schools decision to terminate lease
- Michelle Obama to donate proceeds from ‘Becoming’ merchandise collection to Girls Opportunity Alliance
- Minnesota House Chairman Carlos Mariani calls on Sentencing Guidelines Commission to advance probation reforms; requests Minnesotans to share input with panel
- Eric Holder to keynote 30th annual MLK Breakfast
- The Steeles to perform two Christmas shows at the Fitzgerald
- Attorney Ben Crump Talks New Book, ‘Open Season: Legalized Genocide of Colored People’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.