(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season for shopping, and not just for presents to put under the tree. Many people shop for new cars this time of year, and for good reason.
(BPT) - Tailgates down! Portable grills are full of mascot-stamped brats ready to be washed down by the contents of ice cold coolers. The scene includes enough family and friends to leave no leftovers behind. Rivalry-fueled rhetoric, bag toss tournaments and face painting mark one of the mos…
(NAPSI)—Whenever you rent a truck to move yourself from one home to another, keeping these five facts in mind can help you and your furniture all arrive in good order and good time.
(StatePoint) Youâ€™ve probably heard that smart technology is going to change the driving experience to make it safer and more convenient. But if youâ€™re not in the market for a new car, you may have assumed these developments wonâ€™t apply to you any time soon.
(NAPSI)—Vehicle manufacturers are conducting the largest safety recall in U.S. history to replace defective airbags, but need YOUR help to repair YOUR vehicle to help avoid the risk that a defective airbag could kill or seriously injure you and your passengers. Authorized dealerships and sto…
(NewsUSA) - Teaching teens to drive can be a hair-raising experience for any parent. And while driver's education classes can help focus kids' attention on the rules of the road and basic etiquette while behind the wheel, they need to put their education into action on the road.
(NAPSI)—By asking six simple questions, you may be better able to identify the right auto repair shop to properly care for one of your most valuable assets, your car.
(StatePoint) Car shopping? One important factor to consider is what each manufacturerâ€™s warranty covers and how long the coverage lasts, as well as whether youâ€™re going to purchase additional coverage through a vehicle service contract.
(StatePoint) Todayâ€™s cars are packed with impressive features. Stability control. Ride assist. Ever-more-powerful engines. But no matter what technology makes its way into your car -- itâ€™s your tires that connect it to the road, making their construction and maintenance critical for safe…
(StatePoint) Purchasing new tires for your car can be frustrating: an average of two hours is spent researching tires and 89 percent of all consumers experience some sort of buyerâ€™s remorse, according to a consumer study by Cooper Tires.
- Kamala Harris, Cory Booker weigh 2020 presidential bids
- How racism is getting away with murder
- Frey, Jenkins, Cano, and Ellison argue for creation of Cultural Districts policy in Minneapolis 2040 Comprehensive Plan
- The president and the press: Unhinged attacks are repulsive
- Diabetes: Types, prevention and care tips
- Michelle Obama coming to Xcel
- Saint Paul co-op recognized for its commitment to positively influencing local community: Mississippi Market wins 2018 Twin Cities Indie Business Award
- A House Called Gristle: Jametta Raspberry imagines a new culinary world for women and people of color
- ACLU Minneapolis to honor Eric Janus, NAACP Minneapolis
- How racism is getting away with murder, Part II