(StatePoint) â€œWill you marry me?â€ Be sure to pair these four little words with the perfect engagement ring. While thereâ€™s a bit of a learning curve when it comes to selecting the right diamond, the most important thing you can do is find a piece both you and your significant other will love.
(StatePoint) Once upon a time, wedding registries were created so newlyweds would have all the basic essentials to establish their first home. But as technology has evolved, so too has the registry. Gone are the days where registries only include dishware and candlesticks. Couples can now in…
- Profile in Excellence: Shawntera Hardy
- Alpha Kappa Alpha to host Inaugural Biennial Winter Cotillion
- Rep. Omar introduces plan to lower drug prices
- PPGJLI marks 400th anniversary of slave arrivals in the U.S. with Ghanaian trip
- Hypocrisy at the top of Minnesota GOP
- YMCA opens new Equity Innovation Experience
- Minneapolis native stars in PETA radio spot: Kimberly Elise advocates going vegan this new year
- 3 Facts About Heart Disease That Might Save Your Life
- Black folk opera, ‘Octavia E. Butler’s Parable of the Sower: The Concert Version’ plays The O’Shaughnessy
- Opioid deaths study points to opportunities for earlier intervention to prevent fatalities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.