(StatePoint) Before the semester begins, be sure you have all the essentials you need to live your best campus life.
Here are some top picks for a fresh start to fall:
• Packing up: Consider the bag you will carry with you every day. A backpack is the best way to ensure that you’re distributing weight equally between shoulders, but you’ll likely want to upgrade your high school look. The right bag can handle heavy loads, is waterproof and ergonomic, features safe electronic device storage and even offers such perks as a USB charging port on its exterior.
• Keeping time: A timepiece is not only a sophisticated way to make a style statement, you may find it quite vital during class, when other devices should be put away. Go for a classic look that will carry you between dates, the dining hall, the library and anywhere else your collegiate schedule takes you. The new models in Casio’s Vintage Collection, for example, add a bold, retro-inspired look to any outfit, and come equipped with an auto calendar and daily alarms, so you never miss a session, appointment or deadline.
• Rocking Out: Start a band, jam out with friends or just go solo with an instrument perfectly designed for campus living, such as the portable PX-S1000, a keyboard that’s barely larger than the keys themselves and fits any space or décor. While integrated Bluetooth audio lets you play music through its powerful stereo amplification system, you can also plug into headphones for a quick practice session that won’t disturb any studying roommates.
• Take note: When heading to class or a study session, consider leaving the laptop and notebooks at home and traveling lighter. Download the latest notetaking apps to your tablet, which combine the simplicity and versatility of paper and pen with the organizational and sharable convenience of digital.
• Entertaining: Space may be tight in college dorms and apartments, but you can still create a mini home theater that makes you the official host of movie nights, gaming nights, sports spectating and more. For a compact setup, check out the SLIM series of LampFree Projectors, which reach maximum brightness in eight seconds.
Gear up with the latest essentials and head back to campus with confidence.
Photo Credit: (c) Jacob Lund / stock.Adobe.com