(StatePoint) What’s your favorite song? Are you thinking of it now? How does it make you feel? Music is powerful. It can encourage, inspire, motivate and bring joy. There is even scientific evidence that music can ease anxiety, improve cardiovascular health and contribute to mental acuity.
(StatePoint) It’s time to think about stuffing stockings and fulfilling wish lists. But if you want your holiday gifts for kids to deliver fun long after the holidays, you may want to consider gifts that will help them learn and grow.
(StatePoint) This year, rethink that bottle of wine and instead, give the gift of getting cozy and slowing down to truly enjoy everyday moments. Tap into glowing candlelight, cozy textiles, and celebrating simple pleasures when shopping for friends and family. In other words, give the gift o…
(StatePoint) For young children, social-emotional development is one of the most valuable aspects of school readiness. This holiday season, focus on toys and gifts for preschoolers that will build childrenâ€™s empathy, communication skills and the ability to resolve conflicts and navigate ch…
(StatePoint) Whether youâ€™re shopping for Fatherâ€™s Day or celebrating the accomplishments of a graduating senior, make a point of selecting thoughtful, unforgettable gifts this â€œdads and gradsâ€ season. Here are five ideas to get you started.
(StatePoint) When shopping for children this holiday season, remember that the best gifts will pull double-duty and be not only fun, but educational too.
- Minneapolis-based Blexit threatens trademark infringement, legal action against Candace Owens
- Obie Award-winning playwright: Ntozake Shange dies at 70
- Republicans change the script and now support Obamacare
- Bloomberg awards Minneapolis, St. Paul get $2.5 million each: Fighting climate change
- Purple spotlight: Prince Day Houston
- NABJ appalled by President Trump's continued disrespect of African-American women journalists and journalists in general
- Norman named Summit Academy Board Chair
- Emerging market investing for undervalued, overlooked communities: Building dreams, opportunity
- Power of the gavel: Five Black Caucus members set to chair committees in Congress
- New funds help adults with disabilities find, keep housing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
"Grind" by L.A. Trello and Tez Smiff. This song and video were produced through the Best Buy Teen Tech Center at Hope Community, a Phillips neighborhood resource center. Best Buy has partnered with Hope and other centers throughout the nation to provide technology access to those who may oth…