(StatePoint) When holiday shopping for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, take the extra step of ensuring your loved ones only unwrap gifts that are earth-friendly. It all starts with reading the label on the goods you purchase.
(StatePoint) Did you realize your friend’s birthday is tomorrow? Forgot someone on your holiday shopping list? Delayed getting a gift because you had no clue what to buy? When it comes to last-minute shopping, it can be stressful to find that perfect gift in such a time crunch. Here are a fe…
(StatePoint) One of the best ways to ensure you give thoughtful, meaningful holiday gifts is by consulting gift guides that offer unique ideas for everyone on your list. Whether you’re shopping for a fashionista or an athlete, get inspired to make the holiday season brighter for your loved o…
(StatePoint) When it comes to birthdays, holidays and life’s special moments, finding a gift for someone we love can be a daunting task. If you’re feeling repetitive and predictable in your gift-giving endeavors, start thinking outside the gift box and give a unique present that’s sure to delight!
(StatePoint) We all have someone who has more than enough clothes, jewelry, artwork and overall “stuff,” that you just don’t know where to begin finding a gift they’ll need or want. The next time you need to come up with a clever birthday gift idea for them, try one of the following categories:
Find a local business
- Edibles, beverages containing THC now legal in Minnesota
- How the Federalist Society dismantled Roe vs. Wade
- Jackson sworn in, becomes 1st Black woman on Supreme Court
- African American women’s health at risk as Roe v. Wade is overturned
- Samuels says CD5 voters want a different approach
- Hutchinson’s bombshell testimony
- Brandon Brundidge helps Brown put new spin on 'Let's go, Brandon' chant
- Banking and credit access is essential to overcoming systemic barriers to financial inequality