(BPT) - A gallon of milk. Cream for your coffee. A pat of butter. Whether you’re enjoying a yogurt on the go in the morning or family night at home with a cheese and veggie pizza, dairy has been an enjoyable and nutritious part of daily life for generations. Throughout that time, America’s d…
(NAPSI)—It’s official: 1-800-Flowers.com has named the sunflower as 2021’s Flower of the Year and the Prayer Plant as Plant of the Year. With everyone looking forward to a fresh start, there’s never been a better time to celebrate the hope, positivity and bright outlook each one of these wel…
(NAPSI)—You can spread a little happiness during the holiday season, or anytime, by spreading a little hoppiness, and helping a tiny frog called the coquí.Contemplating Coquís Coquís are endemic to the nature-rich island of Puerto Rico and have been a cultural symbol there since the times of…
(NAPSI)—This holiday season, you don’t have to look far to find items that deliver great features and functionality but use less energy. Products that earn the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR label save money on energy bills and help protect the environment, making them gi…
(NewsUSA) - Covid-19 caused us all to spend much more time at home, reconnecting with a welcomed resurgence of simple pleasures and fundamental pursuits, which were nearly lost in our frenzied day-to-day lives, prior to the pandemic.
(NewsUSA) - Clean, safe, reliable water is more important now than ever. With the global health emergency still posing challenges, clean water is essential for maintaining personal hygiene at home and in the community to help prevent the spread of illness.
(StatePoint) With more of life centered at home due to cool weather and social distancing, it’s time to ensure the space where your family spends the majority of its time is healthy and safe.
(StatePoint) If your effort to reduce your personal plastic use has fallen by the wayside in recent months, you’re not alone -- reusable bags and containers have gotten a bad rap during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, a new report shows that they can be a safe, effective way to tackle the gl…
(StatePoint) Each American throws out about 4.5 pounds of trash per day, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. By incorporating the “Three Rs” (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) into routines, you can help divert some of this waste away from landfills to help protect the environment.
- Is Black History Month still needed?
- Creatinga new narrative for governance in Minneapolis: City Council candidates speak
- Brasa Premium Rotisserie’s menu reflects Minneapolis’s cultural diversity with food
- Attorney Ben Crump and daughters of Malcolm X reveal NYPD officer’s ‘death bed’ confession of NYPD/FBI conspiracy
- Rosalind Brewer takes platinum touch to Walgreens as CEO
- Putting kids on boats in any puddle of water
- No state disaster funds for civil unrest damages under plan heard in House committee
- Support local and Black Twin Cities restaurants on Meatless Friday
- The protocol: Healing Circle initiates engagement process for centering African wellness lens in restoration, reparation work
- Recreational cannabis bill clears first committee in House
Find a local business
02:02 - Informational hearing of HF444 (Pelowski) State-declared disaster definition restricted to exclude civil unrest.