(BPT) - Flu season is fast approaching even as COVID-19 continues to spread, potentially leading to confusion surrounding symptoms and testing protocols, and mass disruptions in schools, businesses, and transportation. In the northern hemisphere, influenza and respiratory syncytial viruses are common in the autumn and winter months and have overlapping symptoms with SARS-CoV-2. Multiplex PCR technology is an essential component to help manage the upcoming flu season. It’s vitally important to know the similarities and differences between these respiratory viruses, and to get tested regularly to help protect yourself and others.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
Find a local business
- U.S. Bank to donate Minneapolis Lake St. branch property to Seward Redesign for redevelopment
- Legendary SiriusXM urban view host and human rights activist Joe Madison continues hunger strike until voting rights gets signed into law
- SUV tragedy in Wisconsin shows how vehicles can be used as a weapon of mass killing – intentionally or not
- United by Black, Powered by All
- What happened in Kenosha vs what happened here
- Racial discrimination is linked to suicidal thoughts in Black adults and children
- A great way to “Listen to Black Women” is to elect them
- Ellison, court slam landlord
- Kamala Harris becomes first woman Commander-in-Chief in U.S. history as Biden undergoes colonoscopy
- American Bridge and Gov. Deval Patrick announce multi-million-dollar investment in grassroots organizing
The verdict is in after weeks of a very tumultuous trial for the men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery.