(BPT) - Ahead of the big game, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission issues a safety warning to families nationwide.
(StatePoint) The beginning of the new year is a natural time to think about refreshing the look of your home, and in 2020, “cozy” and “warm” are trending keywords for interior design, according to experts, with luxurious textiles, inviting color palettes, and warm mixed metals found across a…
(StatePoint) There’s something magical about the winter holiday season -- perhaps it’s the moments spent with loved ones, the aroma of sugar cookies and peppermint, or the cozy, twinkling lights. But when it comes to decorating, there are hundreds of different styles and determining your per…
(StatePoint) With more people nationwide opting to create their own businesses or work for their employer remotely, the home office has become one of the most used spaces of the house, with many people spending more than eight hours a day in this room. If you’re one of these people, the kitc…
(StatePoint) If you ever experience eyestrain, tired itchy eyes, blurry vision or headaches, it may be time to give your home a lighting makeover.
(StatePoint) Farmhouse style is cozy, rustic, charming and eclectic. While creating the vibe in your own home is easy, according to home decorating experts, it requires some attention to detail.
(StatePoint) Redecorating? Experts say to keep in mind that the days of matching metals used for lighting, cabinet hardware and plumbing are over. Today’s rule: mix it up! When done right, combining colors adds visual interest and depth to a space.
- Rep. Ilhan Omar to hold digital small business roundtable with Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey
- COVID-19 highlights health disparities facing African-Americans
- Mayor Melvin Carter announces $3.25 Million Saint Paul Bridge Fund proposal to provide emergency relief to small businesses and families
- Reps. Ayanna Pressley and Ilhan Omar introduce bold plan to cancel student debt amidst COVID-19 pandemic
- DeLaSalle teen embarks on philanthropy, entrepreneurship
- Stay at home order issued for Minnesotans
- D-Nice and Michelle Obama are teaming up for the next 'Club Quarantine' party
- Metro Transit adjusting service 40% due to COVID-19
- Walker West Music Academy – Early Childhood Music Program
- Attorney General Ellison warns of potential for COVID-19 charity scams
"Conversations with Al McFarlane" with Stella Whitney-West, CEO of NorthPoint Health & Wellness, Minnesota Sen. Jeff Hayden, Wisconsin Rep. David Bowen with Al McFarlane and Harry Colbert, Jr. of Insight News talking about health disparities affecting Black Americans in the time of a glo…