(StatePoint) Give your home a warm and cozy vibe this fall with a few DIY projects that are sure to add seasonal cheer to any space. Whether you’re looking for a rainy day activity to keep kids busy or searching for affordable décor options, these fall craft ideas are a great place to start …
(StatePoint) As more of life is centered around home, good design can help you augment and replace natural light, while creating a beautiful, productive, safe haven during the darker, shorter days of fall and winter.
(StatePoint) Many people have found themselves working from home. Whether setting up shop at the kitchen table or creating a complete home office, here are simple hacks to make your new work environment comfortable and productive.
(StatePoint) Many people underestimate the power of lighting to set the mood and introduce different design elements into their home’s interiors. As a result, they often make the mistake of relying solely only overhead fixtures to light their homes.
(StatePoint) While lighting is an essential piece of new home design; it’s often selected and installed at the end of the building process. What’s more, statement-making decorative lighting is often not part of the initial design at all.
- Quarantine Blues virtual fundraiser supports college-bound students
- Follow Biden-Harris inauguration festivities online
- ‘We took the Capitol’ - Trump supporters storm the chambers of Congress
- President Biden issues executive orders on racial equity
- The Soul of a Country
- Committee hears how reform legislation has begun to affect police training
- Minnesotans 65 and older can schedule appointments for COVID-19 community vaccine clinics starting today at noon
- Dr. Ebony Hilton leads call for ‘Secretary of Equity’
- NorthPoint Health and Wellness Center, Frontline in the fight against Coronavirus
- Progress made in implementing police reform law, testifiers tell lawmakers — but much remains to do