(StatePoint) Whether you’re putting down roots or putting your home on the market, kitchen upgrades make a huge impact. Not only do they have daily “good feeling” appeal for current homeowners, they can offer a great return on investment when it’s time to sell.
(StatePoint) Over the last year, our kitchens have become a place where we prep for an important presentation, help with schoolwork, cook meals together and laugh with friends at a virtual party.
(StatePoint) Have the cold winter months left your home feeling a bit dirty, drab or disorganized? Are you feeling the urge to purge? Then it’s time for some spring cleaning. With a few simple tips and tricks, your home—and mood—can be refreshed and revitalized.
(StatePoint) Spring is a great time to refresh your home. Whether you’re planning a major clean sweep or just giving problem areas a little extra TLC, experts say that a few simple strategies will make the job easier and the fruits of your labor last longer.
Find a local business
- HENNA & HIJABS EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF LUXURY HIJABS AT NORDSTROM: Minneapolis-based ‘Henna & Hijabs’ launches groundbreaking Nordstrom collection: Black, Muslim-led company’s collaboration with Nordstrom is one of the first hijab collections offered by a major U.S. fashion retailer
- Chet Holmgren: A Legend In The Making
- U.S. Bank launched $25 million fund to support more than 30,000 women of color-owned microbusinesses: Funds go to African American Alliance of CDFI CEOs, Grameen America and LISC
- Big tech distraction
- Novartis prostate cancer drug receives U.S. FDA breakthrough designation
- Study: AstraZeneca, Pfizer vaccines effective against Delta COVID-19 variants
- iHEAL Insight: Naomi Osaka is All Grace & #blackgirlmagic While Taking a Mental Health Break from Tennis and the Media
- REMEMBERING GREATNESS: John Baxter Taylor, Olympian
- Former Rep. Richard Jefferson dies
- Five-Theatre Partnership Receives $1.5 Million Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.