(StatePoint) You’ve finally found the perfect home. Now comes the hard part: moving. But don’t let misconceptions complicate the process. To keep frustrations to a minimum and make your move more manageable, here are five common moving myths, debunked.
- Is Black History Month still needed?
- Creatinga new narrative for governance in Minneapolis: City Council candidates speak
- Brasa Premium Rotisserie’s menu reflects Minneapolis’s cultural diversity with food
- Attorney Ben Crump and daughters of Malcolm X reveal NYPD officer’s ‘death bed’ confession of NYPD/FBI conspiracy
- Rosalind Brewer takes platinum touch to Walgreens as CEO
- Putting kids on boats in any puddle of water
- No state disaster funds for civil unrest damages under plan heard in House committee
- Support local and Black Twin Cities restaurants on Meatless Friday
- The protocol: Healing Circle initiates engagement process for centering African wellness lens in restoration, reparation work
- Recreational cannabis bill clears first committee in House
Find a local business
02:02 - Informational hearing of HF444 (Pelowski) State-declared disaster definition restricted to exclude civil unrest.