(BPT) - Water is an essential nutrient for humans — and it’s the same for our pets as well. Cat owners might not know that felines are inefficient at drinking fluids compared to dogs or other pets, which can lead to dehydration or other issues.
(BPT) - If you’re like 68% of dog owners, your pup has become even more of an emotional companion during the pandemic. You love your pup so you’ve stayed on top of tick and flea medication and are trying to remain diligent in scheduling annual exams with your veterinarian. But even great dog…
(BPT) - Learn more about offerings from the new ACANA Cat line, including four new recipes and three enhanced recipes, crafted in ACANA’s Kentucky kitchen with fresh regional ingredients and real meat as the first ingredient. For more information, visit https://acana.com/en_US/acana-for_cats.html.
(BPT) - Pets are family. They provide unconditional love and support. Unfortunately, many crucial resources for victims of domestic abuse don’t factor in their pets, creating a heartbreaking dilemma: Stay in an abusive situation, or leave a pet behind. That's why Purina partnered with RedRov…
(BPT) - With the country beginning to reopen, don’t forget about your pet. While you return to your favorite summer activities including hiking and swimming with your dogs, it is important to be aware of a few things first. Senior Technical Services Veterinarian at Bayer Animal Health, Dr. Z…
(BPT) - With more of us spending time at home over the last few months, you’re probably noticing every bit of dust, pet hair and dirt accumulating on the floor and in nooks and crannies. And it’s harder than ever to keep up with regular cleaning while the whole family is together inside.
(BPT) - Pets helped us cope with the pandemic by easing stress, fighting depression and loneliness, giving us reasons to exercise and play, and just being great companions. Now that stay-at-home orders are lifting, America’s pet care community is sharing an infographic to help people transit…
(NAPSI)—Can you picture a member of your family attacking a mail carrier? Of course, you couldn’t, but it happened 5,803 times last year across the nation. Dearborn, MI, Letter Carrier Tameka Toliver recalls being pinned on a porch by a dog that bit her above her knee. “It happened so fast,…
- Pure Cruelty: Deporting COVID-19 victims
- MPR's only Black classical host fired for "not following programming guidelines"
- Ben Crump: "They are trying to kill George Floyd a second time."
- Early voting in Minnesota begins today
- "My Life in the Purple Kingdom" a must-read debut from Prince bassist Mark Brown
- Chase opens innovative branch in Minneapolis
- Simone Hardeman-Jones joins GreenLight Fund Twin Cities as founding executive director
- What the CDC eviction ban means for tenants and landlords: six questions answered
- Black Voters: We Are Top Targets of Voter Suppression ‘Information Warfare’
- COVID-19 inspires an uptick in Black family history research and genealogy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Former President Barack Obama addressed Democrats on Aug. 19 during the third night of the Democratic National Convention.