(NAPSI)—Outdoor learning experiences, stewardship of green spaces, and care for all living landscapes, is the aim of the TurfMutt Foundation, now celebrating the one-year “adoptaversary” of its new spokesdog, Mutt Mulligan (a.k.a. Mo-Mo). Mo-Mo is a mixed breed pup who was adopted by Kris Ki…
(BPT) - Need someone to hug? They’re there. Need a workout buddy? They jump at the chance. Need a sympathetic ear? They keep all our secrets. If we learned anything this year, it’s that dogs are invaluable. And while many people added a furry family member to their home in 2020, there are st…
(NAPSI)—The heartwarming stories of abandoned dogs and the grateful families who save them are documented in the half-hour weekly syndicated docu-series “To The Rescue.” Airing nationwide, the series is hosted by veteran TV producer-personality Tommy Habeeb (“Cheaters,” “STAG”).
(BPT) - Pets are family. They provide unconditional love and support. Unfortunately, many crucial resources for victims of domestic abuse don’t factor in their pets, creating a heartbreaking dilemma. Stay in an abusive situation, or leave a pet behind. That's why Purina partnered with RedRov…
(BPT) - Mark your calendar for September 17 because it is National Pet Bird Day! This very special annual day of celebration was created in 2019 by the Bird Enjoyment Advantage Koalition (BEAK) to recognize all of the wonderful ways in which pet birds enrich our lives as well as educate on t…
(BPT) - Water is an essential nutrient for humans — and it’s the same for our pets as well. Cat owners might not know that felines are inefficient at drinking fluids compared to dogs or other pets, which can lead to dehydration or other issues.
(BPT) - If you’re like 68% of dog owners, your pup has become even more of an emotional companion during the pandemic. You love your pup so you’ve stayed on top of tick and flea medication and are trying to remain diligent in scheduling annual exams with your veterinarian. But even great dog…
(BPT) - Learn more about offerings from the new ACANA Cat line, including four new recipes and three enhanced recipes, crafted in ACANA’s Kentucky kitchen with fresh regional ingredients and real meat as the first ingredient. For more information, visit https://acana.com/en_US/acana-for_cats.html.
- Funding Op: Hennessy Announces Second Phase of Unfinished Business Funding: With Contributions from Partners, $1M Replenishment Affirms Commitment to Black, Asian American and Latinx Small Businesses
- Comcast Launching More Than 20 WiFi-Connected “Lift Zones” in Twin Cities
- American Heart Association’s EmPOWERED to Serve Business Accelerator now accepting applications
- Lucas Johnson of The On Being Project named ADL and Aspen Institute 2021 Civil Society Fellow
- A record number of women will serve in the 117th Congress, including at least 51 women of color
- Gov Tim Walz implements new restrictions to curb spread of COVID-19
- Barack Obama’s presidential memoir “A Promised Land” debuts today
- Saliva testing location at Minneapolis Convention Center opens today
- Acooa Ellis and John Marshall to co-chair Saint Paul’s Community-First Public Safety Commission
- Biden-Harris Transition announces COVID-19 advisory board