(NewsUSA) - Some dog lovers show their puppy love with fancy dog food, a special spot on the sofa or toys and outfits.
(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
- Paige Reynolds diversifying the Minnesota Opera and its audience
- White supremacists convicted for threatening to kill Rep. Maxine Waters
- Is Your Data Safe? New Trends to Watch Out For
- Ten middle school age children are eligible to win $1,000: OneUnited Bank announces ‘I Got Bank’ youth financial literacy contest
- Dr. Theresa Battle to head Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191
- Historian John Wright was instrumental in 1969 Morrill Hall takeover by AAAC
- Greater Twin Cities United Way presents $14 million in grant awards to local nonprofits
- Brigadier Gen. Carol Eggert: commanding Comcast corporate initiative to eliminate the digital divide
- Emerging Black-led Credit Union, Village Financial Cooperative, forms partnership with Square and City of Minneapolis
- Habitat for Humanity offers mortgage program for first-time homebuyers