(BPT) - The pandemic has caused pet adoptions and sales to soar because who doesn’t want a cute, furry friend for extra snuggles during this time? What some might be noticing is that those snuggles from a cute pup or kitty come at a cost — itchy allergy eyes. If you are experiencing irritate…
(BPT) - Welcoming a four-legged friend into your family is an exciting time for everyone, but puppies, kittens, dogs and cats can easily find themselves in serious trouble while exploring their new surroundings. It is important to remember that pets are naturally curious and explore their wo…
(BPT) - While many people have found comfort during the COVID-19 pandemic by bringing home new dogs for companionship, a recent survey* found 73% of those who became dog owners for the first time are considering re-homing their dog once the pandemic ends. This decision is likely driven by a …
(NewsUSA) - The holidays are quickly approaching and lots of people gift their loved ones boxes of gourmet chocolates. However, can dogs eat chocolate? Of course they can't! So, how do we include our cherished furry family members in this loving tradition?
(StatePoint) During the holidays, there are endless ways to show the humans around you how much you love them. Finding ways to extend the joy of the season to pets who are a part of the family takes a bit more creativity.
(BPT) - You’ve probably heard the buzz about probiotics helping to support gut health for humans — but did you know that probiotics can also help support the health of your pet? It turns out that both dogs and cats can benefit from probiotics as a regular part of their overall healthy, nutri…
- Is Black History Month still needed?
- Creatinga new narrative for governance in Minneapolis: City Council candidates speak
- Attorney Ben Crump and daughters of Malcolm X reveal NYPD officer’s ‘death bed’ confession of NYPD/FBI conspiracy
- Brasa Premium Rotisserie’s menu reflects Minneapolis’s cultural diversity with food
- Rosalind Brewer takes platinum touch to Walgreens as CEO
- Putting kids on boats in any puddle of water
- No state disaster funds for civil unrest damages under plan heard in House committee
- Support local and Black Twin Cities restaurants on Meatless Friday
- The protocol: Healing Circle initiates engagement process for centering African wellness lens in restoration, reparation work
- Recreational cannabis bill clears first committee in House
Find a local business
02:02 - Informational hearing of HF444 (Pelowski) State-declared disaster definition restricted to exclude civil unrest.