(BPT) - The perfect fall foods are hearty, nutrient-dense and packed with flavor. And while there is no shortage of savory sustenance this time of year, no other food captures the essence of the season quite like pumpkin. Brimming with nutrients and boasting a rich taste, it’s a nourishing f…
(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
- Profile in Excellence: Shawntera Hardy
- Alpha Kappa Alpha to host Inaugural Biennial Winter Cotillion
- Rep. Omar introduces plan to lower drug prices
- PPGJLI marks 400th anniversary of slave arrivals in the U.S. with Ghanaian trip
- Hypocrisy at the top of Minnesota GOP
- YMCA opens new Equity Innovation Experience
- Minneapolis native stars in PETA radio spot: Kimberly Elise advocates going vegan this new year
- 3 Facts About Heart Disease That Might Save Your Life
- Black folk opera, ‘Octavia E. Butler’s Parable of the Sower: The Concert Version’ plays The O’Shaughnessy
- Opioid deaths study points to opportunities for earlier intervention to prevent fatalities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.