(NAPSI)—If yours is among the nearly seven in 10 U.S. households with pets, you may be glad to learn of a good way to keep them healthy. Hemp seed, krill and salmon oil are some of nature’s best sources of natural essential fatty acids: omega-3 and omega-6 (EPA and DHA).
(NewsUSA) - Some dog lovers show their puppy love with fancy dog food, a special spot on the sofa or toys and outfits.
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
- Black Music Month: Clubs that shaped the ‘Minneapolis Sound’
- Hey DJ, play my song
- Cargill set to host 12th TC BANDD event
- Juxtaposition Arts skate/art plaza set to open
- Dawn of hippie era revisited via rock music retrospective: ‘Echo in the Canyon’ a quaint trip down memory lane
- Bill removes racial covenants
- A daily aspirin to prevent first heart attack or stroke
- Soul Lao: On making the case for Lao food in Minnesota
- Trouble brewing in Liberia; thousands demand change
- Today’s hearing on reparations is a critical step toward truth and reconciliation, says CAP’s Danyelle Solomon