(BPT) - Approximately 6.5 million animals enter shelters each year looking for their forever home. It’s a wonderful feeling to change a life by bringing home a new furry family member, and it helps teach children valuable lessons of responsibility and basic pet care.
(NAPSI)—A puppy named Mulligan has big paws to fill, but the mixed breed rescue dog is up to the challenge of becoming the new voice for the TurfMutt Foundation, says his new owner and guardian, Kris Kiser, President of the organization.
(NAPSI)—Life can be stressful, and just like us dogs and cats can experience stress caused by loud noises, storms, fear, excitement, travel, grooming, separation anxiety, the addition of a new pet to the family, and even some holidays can be stressful!
(NAPSI)—Lucky the TurfMutt is a real-life rescue dog who “pawed it forward” by spending a decade educating children and families about living landscapes—why they are important to people and the planet, how to take care of them, and encouraging everyone to get out and enjoy the nature around …
(StatePoint) Dogs are important and adored members of their families, however, millions go missing every year. The reasons are varied and probably not all that surprising. A curious dog might jump over a fence or dig a hole under one. A pup might sneak out a door or gate inadvertently left o…
- Rep. Ilhan Omar to hold digital small business roundtable with Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey
- COVID-19 highlights health disparities facing African-Americans
- Mayor Melvin Carter announces $3.25 Million Saint Paul Bridge Fund proposal to provide emergency relief to small businesses and families
- Reps. Ayanna Pressley and Ilhan Omar introduce bold plan to cancel student debt amidst COVID-19 pandemic
- DeLaSalle teen embarks on philanthropy, entrepreneurship
- Stay at home order issued for Minnesotans
- D-Nice and Michelle Obama are teaming up for the next 'Club Quarantine' party
- Metro Transit adjusting service 40% due to COVID-19
- Walker West Music Academy – Early Childhood Music Program
- Attorney General Ellison warns of potential for COVID-19 charity scams
"Conversations with Al McFarlane" with Stella Whitney-West, CEO of NorthPoint Health & Wellness, Minnesota Sen. Jeff Hayden, Wisconsin Rep. David Bowen with Al McFarlane and Harry Colbert, Jr. of Insight News talking about health disparities affecting Black Americans in the time of a glo…