(BPT) - There’s no better summer companion than your furry, four-legged friend. From sunshine and beach days to playing fetch at the park, summer is the perfect season to bond with your pet. Keep in mind that higher temperatures come with higher precautions for pet owners. Here are four help…
(NAPSI)—Can you picture a member of your family attacking a mail carrier? Of course you couldn't, but it happened 5,714 times last year across the nation.
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
- Homegrown NFL player invests in restaurant in downtown Minneapolis
- Blaine attorney Amanda Matchett launches campaign for state representative
- Restaurateur, entrepreneur, Destiny Brooks passes
- Gospel Youth Choir ‘Treasures’ live recording at Orchestra Hall
- Conversation with “Floyd’s” playwright Lynn Nottage
- DeSeandra Sheppheard launches MNBlackList.com
- Minneapolis residential upzoning risks unintended consequences: Alissa Luepke Pier
- Artists honor Philando Castile
- Remembering Toni Morrison and the Passing of a Black and American Literary Genius
- Minnesota Elder Nonviolence Coalition tackles abuse of elders of color