(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(BPT) - For many people, the health and happiness of their pets is a prime concern during travel. In fact, according to a recent survey, 48 percent of pet owners said that they actually care about their pets’ comfort more than their own when traveling. And while traveling with pets can be st…
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
(NAPSI)—NaturVet’s veterinarian-formulated pet supplements have progressed over the last 25 years to keep up with the ever-changing needs of pet parents. NaturVet’s newest Hemp for Health product line includes four top products—Allergy, Calming, Immune and Joint—that are now available enhanc…
(StatePoint) If youâ€™ve ever experienced dry mouth, you know how uncomfortable it can be. Unfortunately, your pet can get dry mouth too, and it can lead to more serious issues down the line and can also be a sign of more serious current health issues.
- Kamala Harris, Cory Booker weigh 2020 presidential bids
- How racism is getting away with murder
- Frey, Jenkins, Cano, and Ellison argue for creation of Cultural Districts policy in Minneapolis 2040 Comprehensive Plan
- The president and the press: Unhinged attacks are repulsive
- Diabetes: Types, prevention and care tips
- Michelle Obama coming to Xcel
- Saint Paul co-op recognized for its commitment to positively influencing local community: Mississippi Market wins 2018 Twin Cities Indie Business Award
- A House Called Gristle: Jametta Raspberry imagines a new culinary world for women and people of color
- ACLU Minneapolis to honor Eric Janus, NAACP Minneapolis
- How racism is getting away with murder, Part II