(BPT) - Looks matter and first impressions count! So to pique the interest of potential buyers, refresh your home’s exterior and boost the curb appeal with new siding. In-the-know design pros are choosing cypress siding for the upgrade. It looks great and can last a lifetime, no matter what …
(BPT) - Who doesn’t want to upgrade the looks, value, functionality or comfort of their own home? From minor tweaks to major makeovers, renovating with hardwood is a sure way to achieve one or more of those home-improvement goals. “Beautifully milled and finished hardwood surfaces offer a va…
(NewsUSA) - Retirees seeking comfortable climates, relaxed lifestyles, and affordable, quality medical care might find a hidden gem in Costa Rica.
(StatePoint) If buying a home is on your near-future to-do list, experts say that 2020 may be a good year to make it happen. Mortgage interest rates are near historic lows, providing you with the opportunity to finance a new home purchase at a much lower cost.
(StatePoint) While you can’t choose your family, you can choose how close you live to them. A new survey suggests some healthy boundaries between parents and in-laws make for a happier family relationship -- something to keep in mind when shopping for a home.
(StatePoint) Whether you’ve completed an amazing renovation, or you are selling your house, you’ll want to take perfect pictures of your home to share.
(StatePoint) For many Americans, making the jump to buying that first house is a significant achievement that allows them to put their mark on their own space, while creating room for family and pets.
- UnitedHealth Group to pay George Floyd’s children’s tuition and donate to rebuild Twin Cities
- Wade in That Here Water …….
- Police Murder of George Floyd Sparks Uprisings Across America
- Northside community rallies to provide necessities after riots
- Residents near Minneapolis protests clean, prepare for another night
- Want to help? Support one of these businesses affected by the recent riots
- US House passes HEROES Act advancing landmark federal action on prison phone justice
- The death of George Floyd and the Covid-19 crisis offer a glimpse into our future
- Legislators call for investigation; community calls for prosecution of fired cops
- Minnesota Legislature’s People of Color and Indigenous Caucus discusses legislative response to the murder of George Floyd
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.