(StatePoint) For many Americans, making the jump to buying that first house is a significant achievement that allows them to put their mark on their own space, while creating room for family and pets.
(NewsUSA) - Amy bought her first house in Grand Rapids, Michigan at age 23. Fast forward two years and she has since sold that house and relocated to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Two houses in two years at age 25: Here's one Millennial who isn't sacrificing homeownership for mobility.
(StatePoint) In today’s world where moving fast is the norm, you may think that finding the time to apply for a home loan is about as likely as finding the time to remove your jam-packed storage room of all the objects that don’t bring you joy.
(StatePoint) Spring is here, which means the weather is warming, there’s more daylight, flowers are popping up… and so are “For Sale” signs in yards nationwide.
- Allma Johnson was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at 15: Kidney and pancreas transplant end diabetes devastating complications
- Minnesotans can now remove racially restrictive covenants on home titles
- Student teachers of color invited to apply for new grants
- Reps. Howard, Gomez announce legislative effort to ban for-profit ICE detention centers
- Vocalist Ashley Dubose launches Rondo Community Music Series
- The Tamron Hall Show Debuts
- Minnesota African American Heritage Museum and Gallery celebrates one-year anniversary with gala
- Freeman suggests new ways for handling officer-involved shootings
- Community meeting this Wednesday: Transformation: Upper Harbor Development
- New Dawn Theatre presents 'Crowns,' musical celebrating generational wisdom