The Minnesota Timberwolves announced the launch of a new community impact platform called Pack Gives Back.
The Sports Business Journal honored Timberwolves and Lynx chief people officer, Sianneh Mulbah, among its “Game Changers” at its annual Game Changers Conference held in New York City.
KANSAS CITY – Long-time community and youth advocate Larry McKenzie, the boys’ basketball coach at North Community High School, is the recipient of the 2019 Guardians of the Game Pillar Award for Education from the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC).
De La Salle's Amir Whitlock (11) goes up for a shot over three Bemidji players during Wednesday's (March 20) first round game of the Minnesota Boys Basketball State Tournament. In the Class AAA game De La Salle sailed past Bemidji 76-45.
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) has announced that Grambling State University will host the 2019 and 2020 Football National Championships at the historic Eddie G. Robinson Memorial Stadium.
LOS ANGELES –Three-time NFL Pro-Bowler, Minnesota Viking, Anthony Barr announced the newest single parents to receive 2018/2019 tuition scholarships from Raise the Barr.
For college football teams one loss can easily ruin chances to win a national championship. For teams with one or more losses the countdown begins towards salvaging a small bowl game appearance in December or hoping for an upset victory over a nationally ranked conference rival, in order to …
The Minnesota Timberwolves selected guard Josh Okogie from Georgia Tech with the 20th overall pick and Ohio State forward Keita Bates-Diop with the 48th overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft.
Embroiled in the controversy of penalizing players for exercising their right to kneel in protest during the playing of the “Star Spangled Banner” the NFL has announced a partnership with one of the nation’s most prestigious historically Black institutions of higher learning.
The Minnesota Twins announced they have acquired minor league catcher Janigson Villalobos from the San Diego Padres in exchange for right-handed pitcher Phil Hughes, cash considerations and their 2018 Competitive Balance B draft selection (74th overall draft pick).
Twins centerfielder Byron Buxton and infielder Eduardo Escobar took a recent day off to hand out new gloves to youth in Northeast Minneapolis.
Lynx guards Alexis Jones and Tanisha Wright hosted a Lynx FastBreak Foundation Bookmobile visit along with Lynx mascot Prowl at Meadow Lake Elementary in New Hope.
Fans left the Target Center in a great mood following the Timberwolves 121-105 win in Game 3 of the first round playoffs versus the Houston Rockets. The Rockets lead the series 2-1 (April 21, 2018).
With a thrilling 112-106 overtime win versus the Denver Nuggets in front of a sold-out crowd of 18,978 at Target Center, the Minnesota Timberwolves have clinched a trip to the NBA playoffs.
After dropping the season’s first two games on the road, one to the Memphis Grizzlies, the Minnesota Timberwolves got payback in a big way Tuesday night (Nov. 1) in a 116-80 thrashing of the Grizzlies.
The Minnesota Twins announced Derek Falvey will be named the club’s executive vice president, chief baseball officer.
Minnesota Vikings linebackerEric Kendrickshas been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week after securing his first career interception and returning it 77 yards for his first career touchdown.
The Minnesota Timberwolves selected guard Kris Dunn from Providence with the fifth overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft.
In what is already being called one of the best NBA finals of all time, LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and the rest of the Cleveland Cavaliers erased a 3-1 deficit to capture the city’s first major crown in 52 years.
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx announced today (June 17) that Rob Moor, who served as CEO for both franchises, is resigning from his position with the teams, transitioning to a role that will assist in the oversight of the holdings and business interests of majority owner Glen Taylor.
- Robinson, Duncan & Duncan to perform free concert at Walker West
- Rep. Dean Phillips remembers father on Veterans Day
- ‘Marshall’ featured at First Thursday Films at North High
- Be healthier throughout life with preventive care
- SAGE provides cancer screenings for those in financial need
- Mothers of Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner speak out against NYC menthol ban
- MDHR joins lawsuit protecting access to information on pay discrimination
- Police shootings of African-Americans: White ex-officer is working to change the culture
- Dr. Benjamin Chavis Jr. visits with Bill Cosby
- Led by Nina Turner, Sanders makes push for Black vote
- Opening Doors: Making homeownership accessible to Black households
- Omar endorses Sanders
- Citizens League honors Sharon Sayles Belton, David Durenberger
- Personnel specialist Micah Clark-Fleming, manages pay and customer service
- Film tackling white supremacy, police shootings, to screen in Minneapolis
- African-American women may make history as Mississippi Justice Court judges
- Hispanic Homeowner Follows A Step-By-Step Plan to Buy A House
- Xiuhtezcatl, Astralblak and more to perform at benefit concert for Climate Generation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.