NEW YORK (AP) — Brittney Griner's return to the WNBA will tip off ESPN's coverage of the league's 27th season when the Phoenix Mercury visit the Los Angeles Sparks on May 19 — opening night.
After 294 days in Russian custody, including the past several weeks in a dreaded and dangerous penal colony, WNBA star Brittney Griner is free.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma City forward Chet Holmgren, the No. 2 pick in this year's NBA draft, will miss the 2022-23 season with a right foot injury.
I have always had a strong sense of humor, as those who know me personally or follow my writings can attest, and at times, I've been known to initially laugh at matters that I later realized weren't funny at all. For example, in the early 80's, on a spring evening when the sun still shone br…
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you." - Oprah Winfrey, legendary journalist and Billionaire business mogul
“I don’t run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet.” Nadia Comaneci, gold-medal gymnast
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) has announced that Grambling State University will host the 2019 and 2020 Football National Championships at the historic Eddie G. Robinson Memorial Stadium.
- Delayed, not denied: Vietnam veteran Col. Paris Davis fi nally receives Medal of Honor
- Cathay Williams joined famed Buffalo Soldiers as a man
- Mother: Irvo Otieno was 'brilliant and creative and bright'
- Minnesota nuclear plant shuts down for leak; residents worry
- Biden at 58th Anniversary of “Bloody Sunday”
- Towns scores 22 in return as Timberwolves rally past Hawks
- Los Angeles strike highlights paltry US school worker pay
- What to know about new research on coffee and heart risks
Find a local business
- House bill would mandate smaller K-12 class sizes, boost funding formula
- Ordway welcomes new diverse board members
- House bill to require ethnic studies in Minnesota schools clears first committee stop
- Abdirahman Kahin, CEO & Owner of Afro Deli & Grill is the Minnesota Small Business Person of the Year
- Will greater trans-gender and non-binary inclusion signal mission changes at Morehouse and Spelman Colleges?
- Brittney Griner and gender pay inequality: The saga continues
- Diesel Heart :The Melvin Carter, Jr. story
- City of Saint Paul opens applications for Rondo Inheritance Fund
- Vincent Carlo DeLusia: Educator, mentor
- When MAGA minions attack Black Prosecutors instead of wealthy white criminals!
HF2619 would mandate class size ratios in Minnesota K-12 schools and provide dedicated funding to achieve that end.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.